I saw a wolf. What should I do?

I want to protect my property

The damage case happened

Turn to us

Intervention group

If you are in danger or have a damage case, contact the information center (112) or the police (113) and they will contact the intervention group who can help you or provide advice in a prompt manner.

In 2014, the Ministry for the Environment created an Intervention Group to respond to serious situations where large carnivores threaten human safety or are a serious threat to human property. The Intervention Group typically responds to situations involving brown bears and other large carnivores. When responding to a situation, the intervention group must also consider individual large carnivore species status of protection.